ason Fine is a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer who recovers millions of dollars each year for his clients.
Jason Fine (aka Big Al) specializes in representing victims suffering injuries caused by motor vehicle, slip and fall, construction site accidents, and negligence of security personnel. Licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, he has litigated cases from Philadelphia County to Allegheny County.
He graduated from the University of Delaware and went on to earn a Juris Doctor degree from the Widener University School of Law in 1998. Jason launched his career as an Assistant Defender with the prestigious Defender Association of Philadelphia, allowing him to develop effective courtroom skills early in his career. Jason also worked for the Defender Association of Philadelphia for five years and tried hundreds of cases to verdict including many major felony jury trials. Prior to opening the J. Fine Law Group, P.C., Jason worked at three other prominent Center City law firms specializing in personal injury.
Over his years, Jason has been involved in many high-profile cases and continues, year after year, to obtain high verdicts/settlements/awards for his clients.
- In one notable case, he successfully negotiated a six figure settlement for a minor client who was assaulted in a day care center by a teacher. In addition to his client’s settlement award, the teacher was criminally prosecuted. This case made the local news.
- Jason represented a client who was shot in the leg while at a bar in the Old City section of Philadelphia, suffering serious and permanent injuries. Jason’s negotiation and effective persuasion skills resulted in another six figure settlement for his client and a forced closure of the dangerous bar. The incident was well known locally and featured in Philadelphia Magazine.
- In a SEPTA bus case, Jason represented a young lady who was thrown from the front seat of a moving SEPTA bus when the operator made an illegal U-turn and the victim fell out of her seat.
- Jason and his firm represented a young lady and her family who were injured in the Fentonville Food Truck Explosion.
- Jason successfully negotiated a $520,000 settlement for the victim of a motor vehicle accident even though no surgeries or hospital stays were required.
Jason prides himself in being available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for his clients. You won’t reach an answering machine, you can get Jason directly when you need him.